Skip to content
Grades 7-12 – Middle – High School
- Bullying is different at middle & high school as compare to elementary school.
- Statistics shows that 90% students who bully in high school are just average kids.
- What allow them to bully is that they are socially popular that is why we focus on these social aspects of bullying.
- Such as gossiping , exclusion,taunting,different forms are harassment and cyber bullying .
- Not all students will speak up so we offer five different strategies to give your student more options on how to reduce bullying and bad behavior.
- Out anti bullying assembly is interactive, educational and proactive.